Hops Moisture Meter
The humimeter FLH hops moisture meter can determine the water content of hops bales, hops equilibrium moisture content, air humidity in a kiln or in conditioning chamber as well as long-term recording of temperature and climate data. For connection with the following external sensors: insertion probe for hops, air humidity and temperature sensor, infrared temperature sensor
For determination of water content of loose or compressed hops, hops equilibrium moisture content, air humidity of kiln and conditioning chamber, long-term recording of temperature and climate data.
- Resolution 0.1% water content
- Measuring range: depending on the sensor
- Operating temperature: 0 to +40°C
- Measurement within seconds
- Hold function
- Manual saving of results, automatic datalog for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier´s data management
- Large, well-lit LCD display
- Scope of supply: humimeter FLH with rubber protection cover and batteries
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data
recording and analysing software on USB flash drive incl. USB cable for PC, wooden case
and test block
Assure the best quality of your hops by determining the optimum water content. Only constantly dried, but not overdried hops carry a high yield. The humimeter FLH hops moisture meter measures the moisture of hops within seconds. In addition, the moisture tester for hops also determines the temperature of hops.
Thanks to extensive tests and practical experience we can offer a professional moisture meter for hops, that can be used for measuring hop bales moisture, hops equilibrium moisture content as well as air humidity in a kiln or in conditioning chamber. For that, we offer a variety of different sensors that can be connected to the basic device of the hops moisture meter. Naturally, these sensors can also be supplied subsequently.