Food Allergen Detection Kit
Allergeneye Immunochromatography Kits
Fast, Onsite detection of Allergens!
Including: Egg, Milk (Casein), Milk (Whey), Wheat, Buckwheat, Peanut, Crustacean, Soy and Sesame.
Control of potential allergen cross contamination in food processing is a key responsibility. For your program to be effective, you need a fast and effective method to test for allergens onsite as part of your sanitation program. The Allergeneye test is a rapid test that allows you to test for 9 key allergens in food with a high level of sensitivity.
- Rapid Test Results available in 1hr.
- Sensitivity Able to detect 2 ppm of allergenic protein in a food sample.
- Accuracy More reliable for, especially in heated, boiled and pre-packaged foods.
Types of Kits
Product code / Allergeneye Immunochromatography / Protein to be detected / Expiry / Label color
61950 / Egg / Ovalbumin / 18 months / Yellow
61951 / Milk (Casein) / αs1-casein / 18 months / Blue
61952 / Milk (Whey) / β-lactoglobulin / 18 months / Purple
61953 / Wheat / Gliadin / 18 months / Red
61954 / Buckwheat / 24 kDa protein / 18 months / Green
61955 / Peanut / Ara h 1 / 12 months / Brown
61956 / Crustacean / Tropomyosin / 18 months / Orange
61957 / Soy / 7S globulin / 18 months / Light blue
61958 / Sesame / 11S globulin / 12 months / Black
Prepare and extract the food sample according to the instructions.
Heat in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Allow the test to react with the test strip for 20 minutes.
Visually read the result.
Composition of Kits
Product Name :Allergeneye Immunochromatography
: 20 tests / kit
1. Test strips (individual packaging in transparent plastic bag, with a plate-shaped desiccant) 20 strips
2. Detection reagent (5 tubes/1 bag package, freeze-dried product) 20 tubes (4 bags)
3. Specimen extraction solution
4. Extraction solution (1) (10-time concentrated) 50mLx1
5. Extraction solution (2) (10-time concentrated) 50mLx1
6. Detection reagent tube stand (10 holes, made of paper) 2 pieces
Storage: 1-30 C (Room Temp)
Expiry: End of month after 18 months from manufacturing date
*Sesame and Peanut is 12 months