Straw and hay moisture meter
- Resolution 0.5%
- Calibration accuracy to reference material: +/-1.0%
- Measuring range 8 to 40% water content depending on the material
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Temperature measuring range: -20°C to +120°C
- Measurement within seconds
- Hold function
- Large, well-lit LCD display
- Scope of supply: humimeter FL1 hay moisture meter with rubber protection cover and batteries
humimeter FL1 straw and hay moisture meter for producers, traders and end customers.
Only the exact moisture measurement of hay and straw guarantees optimal further processing.
The humimeter FL1 hay moisture meter enables a quick and easy measurement: Plug the probe into the hay or straw bale, turn on the hay moisture meter and read off the water content and temperature from the LCD within seconds. Using the Hold function the last measuring value is frozen on the display of the hay moisture meter until another button is pressed.
The water content is an essential criterion for the quality of hay and straw bales. That's the reason why quality control in this field becomes increasingly important. By an exact moisture measurement, you can avoid problems caused by mould and avoid paying the high product price only for water.