Food Moisture Meter
The food moisture meter humimeter FSG offers fast and reliable nondestructive measurements of the water content of various food products. Our food moisture meter comes with calibrations for numerous food products and can be calibrated for further products on request or by yourself!
Calibrated for spiral noodles, peeled, unpeeled and roasted peanuts, peeled and unpeeled walnuts, peeled and unpeeled macadamia nuts, almonds. Our food moisture meter can be be calibrated for other products on request. Optionally you can calibrate it for other products yourself.
- Measuring range depending on the measured material
- Resolution 0.1%
- Sample volume 2.0 litres
- Bulk density compensated by using a scale
- Sample temperature measurement
- Temperature range for measuring: 0 to +50°C
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function
- Manual saving of results, datalog for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier´s data management
- Robust stainless steel housing
- Large well-lit LCD display
- Dimensions: 226 x 165 x 240mm
- Scope of supply: Food moisture meter FSG, digital scale 2200g, plastic bucket 2.5 litres and batteries
Conscientious and exact monitoring of the water content of food products is an important step when ensuring high quality standards in the food industry. Our FSG Food Moisture Meter can do the job fast, simple and reliably.
The water content of the measured product is measured nondestructively and automatically and the food moisture meter displays some additional results like the sample temperature.
To perform a measurement, simply pour the sample into the measurement chamber of the Food Moisture Meter and the device will automatically determine the water content within mere seconds.
Once the measurement is done you can empty the measurement chamber and perform another measurement immediately.
The food moisture meter humimeter FSG can be used for determining the water content of food products during production, for quality controls, for monitoring moisture levels in storage rooms or for laboratories. Independent of the application the measurements of our food moisture meter will always be highly accurate and indispensable once you start doing them.