FSA fully automatic whole grain moisture tester
The FSA grain moisture tester is already calibrated for various sorts of grain and other products. Additionally it can be calibrated for other products on request (even special products!)
Calibrated for maize, rye, triticale, wheat, durum wheat, peeled buckwheat, peeled and unpeeled spelt, peeled and unpeeled millet, sorghum millet, barley, oats, rape, soybeans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rice, field peas, scarlet runner beans and linseed.
- Measuring range 0 to max. 50% water content depending on the product
- Resolution 0.01%
- hectoliter measurement (kg/hl)
- infrared sample temperature measurement
- automatic infrared temperature compensation
- measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- 7 inch colour touch display
- integrated online function, integrated printer in a robust housing
- datalog for 1,000,000 logs with measuring point report
- suppliers data management
- Customer-specific calibration for special crops, granulate etc. possible
- Ethernet and USB data interface module
- Dimensions 44 x 25 x 41 cm, weight 15 kg
- scope of supply: FSA grain moisture tester, Ethernet, USB data interface module and integrated printer
The precise monitoring of the water content of grain is an important process, contributing significantly to ensure the product quality of food. The measurement process with the FSA automatic whole grain moisture tester is easy and fast and guarantees accurate measuring results.
Handling / measuring procedure
Simply pour your sample into the filling funnel of the device and start the measurement. The FSA grain moisture meter automatically takes a representative and statically distributed sample volume and determines the measuring values within a few seconds. After completion, the sample material can easily be removed from the material drawer and a new sample can be measured.
Use in practice
The completely automatic FSA whole grain moisture meter can be used for checks directly in the field as well as for quality control in the laboratory. Independently of the application, the FSA meets the highest accuracy standards and therefore is a highly sophisticated measuring instrument for your quality control and assurance.