Coffee Moisture Meter
Coffee Moisture Meter
Each instrument is calibrated by hand in our internal test laboratory and tested according to strict quality guidelines. The humimeter FS3 moisture analyzer delivers the water content of the sample within seconds. The operation is very simple.The coffee moisture analyzer uses the so-called capacitive measuring principle: The entire sample is interspersed with an electrical measuring field. This means that not only the moisture on the outside of the sample is determined. The FS3 measures the average moisture of the entire sample. This is particularly important for freshly dried or roasted products, as the core usually has a higher moisture content than the outside. The moisture analyzer shows the absolute water content of roasted coffee beans, for example, directly on the display. It is also possible to save the measurement results and transfer them to a PC with the optional interface or print them out on a mobile printer.
- Resolution 0.1% water content
- Measuring range 0 to 40% (depending on the material)
- Calibration accuracy to reference material +/-0.4%
- Hectoliter compensated
- Sample temperature measurement
- Temperature can be set to °C or °F as required
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Hold function
- Manual saving of results
- Datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Supplier´s data and batch number can be recorded
- Robust stainless housing
- Large well-lit LC display
- Scope of supply: humimeter FS3 with rubber protection cover, digital scale, plastic case, measuring cup and batteries
In order to increase measurement accuracy and reproducibility, the measurement is performed hectolitre compensated. This is achieved by precisely weighing in the sample quantity. For this purpose, a balance and a measuring cup are included in the scope of delivery. In this way, different bulk densities cannot influence the measurement results.
All FS3 rapid moisture analyzers are calibrated and tested using the EN-ISO 712 calibratable oven drying method.
The sample temperature is permanently measured within the measuring chamber, displayed and included in the humidity calculation (temperature compensation). The temperature range is from 0°C to 40°C and can optionally be displayed in °C or °F. The calibrated measuring range is from 0% to 40% water content. (the measuring range can vary depending on the product)
handling / measuring procedure
The moisture analyzer automatically performs a self-calibration (adjustment) after each power-up in order to ensure precise measured values over the long term. This self-calibration only takes a few moments. Then you can use the moisture analyzer to select the characteristic curve for the type of food, luxury food or grain to be measured. Simply press one of the arrow keys. The measuring chamber must then be filled with the quantity of the respective sample indicated on the display. In order to determine the exact sample quantity, a scale and a measuring beaker are included in the scope of delivery.
The water content can immediately be read off the large, well-lit display of the food moisture tester and saved, edited or printed out via the integrated datalog if required.
- no time-consuming preparation of samples necessary
- non-destructive measuring technique
- coffee and cocoa moisture meter