Designed with the latest technology, the JASCO FP-8000 Series fluorescence spectrofluorometers incorporate the highest sensitivity, fastest spectral scanning capability and excellent analysis-oriented functionality offering integrated solutions for advanced materials research and biochemical analysis applications.
Absolute quantum yield measurement system
Is a system for measuring quantum yield of fluorescent sample. Various samples such as film, liquid, powder can be measured
Stop flow system
It is a system that can mix multiple solutions and measure the reaction process. In addition to fluorescence spectrophotometer, it also supports circular dichroism spectrometer, ultraviolet visible spectrophotometer.
Near infrared fluorescence measurement system
It is a near infrared fluorescence measurement system that can extend the measurement wavelength to 1700 nm or 1400 nm. It is also possible to measure the quantum efficiency in the near infrared region.
Circularly Polarized Luminescence Spectrophotometer
Circularly polarized luminescence (CPL) spectra are said to contain important information for chemical reactions via excited states, such as the stable structure of excited molecules and their behaviors.
FP-8000 Series Models
The FP-8200 Spectrofluorometer is the basic, compact model for routine measurements such as spectral scanning and quantitation.
The FP-8300 Spectrofluorometer is a sophisticated optical system with additional features for biological applications.
The FP-8500 spectrofluorometer is exceptionally sensitive with a Raman S/N ratio of 8,500:1 (RMS), which allows for fast measurements of samples with low level fluorescence.
FP-8600 NIR Spectrofluorometer
The FP-8600 with extended wavelength operation into the near infrared.
The FP-8700 enables fluorescence measurement in the near infrared region. By using a near infrared cooling photomultiplier tube for the fluorescence side spectrometer, it is possible to extend the measurement wavelength to 1700 nm or 1400 nm. Ideal for measuring substances that emit fluorescence in the near infrared range, such as rare earth complexes and carbon nanotubes.
FP-8000 Series Features
Each FP-8000 Series Fluorometer has an optical bench designed specifically for high sensitivity measurements with a range of features that makes it excellent for applications that require precise data. The FP-8000 Series of spectro-fluorometers has been developed for a variety of applications including biomolecular structure, advanced materials research, and quantum yield measurements:
- Highest sensitivity (> 8,500, RMS)
- Fastest scan speed (120,000 nm/min)
- Wide dynamic range (> 6.5 orders of magnitude)
- Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS (Sensitivity Control System)
- Automatic higher-order diffraction cut filter
- Rapid 3D spectra measurements
- Expanded features for phosphorescence measurements (minimum lifetime measurement of 1 millisecond)
Features of the FP-8000 Series Fluorometer
- High throughput optical system
- Wide dynamic range for high sensitivity measurements (at least 6 orders of magnitude) using Auto Gain and Auto Sensitivity Control System for optimal S/N
- Variable spectral bandwidth down to 1 nm to resolve narrow spectral features
- Automatic band-pass filters for higher order diffraction
- High speed scanning for rapid data acquisition
- Spectral Correction for Quantum Yield measurements
Unique Features and Accessories
- Range of precise temperature control accessories
- Automatic polarizers for anisotropy measurements (with temperature control)
- Integrating spheres for Quantum Yield measurements
- Microplate Reader for rapid sample throughput
- Microsampling accessories for small volume samples
- Stopped-flow system for rapid kinetics
- Spectra Manager™ Suite software for control and data analysis
- Flexible design allows for field upgrades for different measurements as applications and budgets evolve
High speed 3D spectral measurement with the highest class wavelength scanning speed
3D spectra measurement is available for all models of the FP-8000 series. The analysis software offers a variety of processing methods to easily display the relevant data characteristics.