Max. capacity: 4 x 1.000 ml.
Max. speed: 21.948 xg / 14.300 RPM
The largest of our benchtop machines, with a capacity of up to 4 litres and an ergonomic design that enables easy loading of the rotor, as well as traceability of the positioning of the samples so as to balance the load and for easy identification. It has a wide range of accessories with capacity for four 1.000 ml. bottles, microplates, microtubes and a large number of positions for the most commonly used 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml. and 5 ml. tubes for clinical as well as biotechnology applications.
Its colour TFT touch screen offers performance that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy provided by this equipment facilitates automation of work cycles and modes. This also ensures traceability of the process, not leaving any parameter uncontrolled and maintaining the process at all times.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
Full Range of Centrifuges
Mini, Small & Micro
Mini: Minicen: for work with microtubes.
Small: Microcen 24: for general use in all kind of laboratories.
Microcentrifuges: Biocen 22, Biocen 22 R: High speed, centrifuge for microtubes and microhematocrit with application in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology…
Universal: Unicen 21, Digicen21, Digicen 21 R: versatility, applicable in most laboratories (blood test…).
High capacity: Consul 22, Consul 22 R, Digtor 22, Digtor 22 R, Dilitcen 22: for water, food, beverage, oil and blood tests, biotechnology…
Floor standing: Magnus 22, Magnus 22 R: blood bags.