Digtor 22 R
Max. capacity: 4 x 750 ml.
Max. speed: 21.948 xg / 14.300 RPM
The largest of our refrigerated benchtop centrifuges that offers the maximum perShapence. With an ergonomic design that enables easy loading of the rotor, as well as traceability of the position of the samples for easy identification of the charge balance. It has a wide range of accessories that offer capacity for tubes of 750 ml., microplates, microtubes and a great number of positions for the more common use tubes of 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml., and 5 ml.
Its colour TFT touch screen offers perShapence that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy that this equipment gives to the user reduces the work time, by the automatization of the cycles and work modes, ensuring the process traceability. It has a refrigeration system that enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
Full Range of Centrifuges
Mini, Small & Micro
Mini: Minicen: for work with microtubes.
Small: Microcen 24: for general use in all kind of laboratories.
Microcentrifuges: Biocen 22, Biocen 22 R: High speed, centrifuge for microtubes and microhematocrit with application in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology…
Universal: Unicen 21, Digicen21, Digicen 21 R: versatility, applicable in most laboratories (blood test…).
High capacity: Consul 22, Consul 22 R, Digtor 22, Digtor 22 R, Dilitcen 22: for water, food, beverage, oil and blood tests, biotechnology…
Floor standing: Magnus 22, Magnus 22 R: blood bags.