SFC / SFE
With the introduction of HPLC in the mid-1970's, JASCO's experience in optical systems led to the development of chromatographic detection systems; and, over time, complete HPLC systems. In 1985, JASCO began offering a supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) system, including the patented back-pressure regulator and, in 2005, an ultra high performance LC system (UHPLC) was introduced.In 2015 JASCO introduced a new platform, the 4000 Series which includes new pump and detector designs, pumps with expanding technologies and fluorescence detector with S/N > 2300:1
NEW High Performance Liquid Chromatography
EXTREMA 4500 Models is a conventional HPLC that aggregates the technology cultivated with EXTREMA 4000 Models into a compact casing with a width of only 15cm.
Next generation chromatography configurations have arrived
The NEW Integrated Systems are:
- HPLC for conventional HPLC and RHPLC up to 70 MPa
- UHPLC at 130 MPa
- Preparative HPLC up to 20ml/min, 50ml/min or 120ml/min
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) Analytical, Semi-Preparative and Preparative SFC
- Innovative Chiral Separation technology used in SFC - the NEW JASCO CD detector
- Innovative NEW detector technologies PDA, UV-Vis, Fluorescence, RI, Circular Dichroism and Chiral Detection, plus others
- Including the NEW ChromNAV 2.0 Universal CDS. CFR for Part 11 compliance and electronic registration of data.